Riley Children’s Foundation is the fundraising arm of Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health and the founding organization that opened Riley Hospital in 1924. Today Riley Hospital is recognized as one of the best children’s hospitals in the nation. Riley Children’s Foundation also supports Camp Riley and the James Whitcomb Riley Museum Home.
When you give, children heal
Every gift makes an impact. The dedicated team at Riley Hospital could not deliver expert family-centered care and breakthrough pediatric research without extensive donor support. Gifts from partners like you help sustain critical Riley Hospital programs such as:
- Pediatric Research and Patient Care
- Maternity and Newborn Health
- Family Support Programs (including Child Life and Social Work)
Everyone has the power to make a difference for Riley Hospital, from school children to corporate partners to Riley families and friends.
Because of you, hope happens here.
To ensure children have access to exceptional healthcare by funding pediatric research, education and care.
We raise funds statewide and steward Foundation assets for the kids.
Our KIDS Core Values and 7 Habits are at the heart of our culture. The Riley Way defines how we interact and how we achieve our results. Living these values and habits will build a culture of trust, respect, kindness and collaboration.
- Seek Knowledge. Be mission-focused. Continue to learn. We want passionate people who are inspired by children, our mission and life.
- Model Integrity. Be transparent. Be honest. Be inclusive. We are building an environment of trust.
- Achieve Deliverables. Be accountable. Own what you do. A+ work. We are mission-driven and results oriented, open to new ideas and challenges.
- Commit to Service. Be respectful. Go the extra mile. Be professional. We think win-win.
In This Section
A Child Life Moment November 17, 2017
Check out this child life moment with Andrew and Kathleen.×
Meet Orion November 1, 2017
Support Riley kids like Orion this holiday season.×
Meet Caiden November 1, 2017
Support Riley kids like Caiden this holiday season.×
Meet Harry November 1, 2017
Support Riley kids like Harry this holiday season.×
Meet Colton November 1, 2017
Support Riley kids like Colton this holiday season.×
Meet Caroline November 1, 2017
Support Riley kids like Caroline this holiday season.×
Meet Josephine November 1, 2017
Support Riley kids like Josephine this holiday season.×
How Riley Research Saved Josh's Life October 4, 2017
Watch how a boy with a life-threatening heart defect became healthy enough to run cross country.×
Caiden's Musical Send-Off! July 18, 2017
Six-month-old Caiden Rogers went home from the hospital for the first time in his life with a singing send-off. Mom Shakiyla Rogers says of Riley, “If we didn’t come here, he wouldn’t have made it.”×
Meet Ava Richards June 6, 2017
7-year old Ava Richards and her dad talk about living with type 1 diabetes.×