Riley is Indiana's children's hospital, serving children from every single county across the state, and far beyond our borders. Riley Children's Foundation is grateful to have a committed team of regional and county leaders who spread awareness about Riley in their home communities.
Riley Regional Committee Members and Riley County Leaders support Riley Children’s Foundation’s mission and vision.
- Mission: We raise funds statewide and steward Foundation assets for the kids.
- Vision: To ensure children have access to exceptional healthcare by funding pediatric research, education and care.
These community leaders help create awareness about Riley Hospital and aid Riley Children's Foundation in their fundraising efforts in the following ways:
- Advocate: Share your Riley story or knowledge about Riley at events, organization meetings and with media.
- Lead by Example: State leaders are encouraged to give to Riley annually.
- Identify, Cultivate, Solicit and Steward: Identify potential Riley donors, help engage them and thank them for their gifts.
- Awareness: Introduce Riley Children's Foundation staff to schools, companies and key stakeholders in the community.
To learn more about becoming a Riley regional leadership committee member or county leader, please contact Kate Bonner at (317) 808-8560 or KBonner@RileyKids.org.
2018 Riley Regional Leadership Committee Chairs
Bloomington: Ron Remak
Lafayette: Steve Pennell
Northeast: Jerry Henry
South Bend: Katie Anthony and Katy Demarais
South Central: Doug Fauth
Southwest: Katy Gilberg
Warsaw: Susan Findlay
In This Section
Watch this Video
Miracle Ride honored by Riley Children's FoundationCongratulations to the team at Miracle Ride on being... More
December 18, 2017
Miracle Ride honored by Riley Children's Foundation December 18, 2017
Congratulations to the team at Miracle Ride on being named our 2017 Champion For Children.×
Child Life Moment with Micah December 18, 2017
Check out this child life moment with Micah and Krista.×
Riley Maternity and Newborn Health December 18, 2017
Every baby deserves a fighting chance. Every family needs compassion. Every dollar helps our fight.×
Child Life Moment with GG December 18, 2017
Check out this child life moment with GG and Maggie.×
Making Moments Possible December 18, 2017
Thank you for joining our fight to make moments like these possible.×
Superhero Strength: Harry's Fight December 15, 2017
Learn how pediatric research at Riley Hospital is helping a boy win his battle against cancer.×
A Child Life Moment November 17, 2017
Check out this child life moment with Andrew and Kathleen.×
Meet Caroline November 1, 2017
Support Riley kids like Caroline this holiday season.×
Meet Josephine November 1, 2017
Support Riley kids like Josephine this holiday season.×
Meet Orion November 1, 2017
Support Riley kids like Orion this holiday season.×