Gifts from donors make a dramatic difference in the level of care and comfort Riley Hospital is able to provide children.
Each year, hospital leadership presents Riley Children’s Foundation with its largest funding priorities.
Because of donations, Riley Hospital is able to offer:
- One of the nation’s leading pediatric research programs, with physician-scientists investigating better ways to treat childhood cancer, diabetes, heart defects, asthma, and many other illnesses.
- Spacious, family-friendly, private rooms and state-of-the-art facilities in the new inpatient wing, the Simon Family Tower
- Support from Child Life Specialists, who bring comfort and joy to hospitalized children
- Educational opportunities for physicians and medical students to keep them informed of the newest developments in their fields
- Specialized equipment to meet the medical needs of patients
- Life-changing outdoor adventures to more than 215 children with physical disabilities who stay at Camp Riley each summer.
Thank you for your support.
2018 Race for Riley October 8, 2018
Congratulations to Race for Riley on 22 years and nearly $4 million raised for the kids at Riley Hospital.×
Meet Hunter Schermerhorn September 27, 2018
A phone call from Hunter’s school nurse turned a life changing cancer diagnosis for the Schermerhorn family. See how Riley research is helping kids like Hunter and his family find the answers they desperately need.×
Women for Riley 10th Anniversary August 28, 2018
Congratulations to Women for Riley on 10 years of service and the legacy you continue to build.×
Meet Tyler Trent July 16, 2018
Riley patient Tyler Trent has everything going for him, except a cure.×
Kohl's Community Baby Shower July 16, 2018
Thank you Kohl's for helping us throw an educational community baby shower in Indianapolis.×
An Evening with daVinci Robot May 22, 2018
Learn about daVinci Robot, a tool purchased with help from donations to Riley Children's Foundation.×
Watch this VideoMore
The Sky is the Limit: Riley Cancer Center Family Prom 2018 May 22, 2018
Follow Riley kid Piper Lyon and her family through the magical experience of the Riley Cancer Center Family Prom, a tradition made possible by Women for Riley.×
Miracle Ride Celebrates 25 Years May 1, 2018
Congrats to our friends at Miracle Ride on 25 years and over $6 million raised for our Riley kids.×
Riley Maternity and Newborn Health December 18, 2017
Every baby deserves a fighting chance. Every family needs compassion. Every dollar helps our fight.×
Child Life Moment with GG December 18, 2017
Check out this child life moment with GG and Maggie.×