Gifts from donors make a dramatic difference in the level of care and comfort Riley Hospital is able to provide children.
Each year, hospital leadership presents Riley Children’s Foundation with its largest funding priorities.
Because of donations, Riley Hospital is able to offer:
- One of the nation’s leading pediatric research programs, with physician-scientists investigating better ways to treat childhood cancer, diabetes, heart defects, asthma, and many other illnesses.
- Spacious, family-friendly, private rooms and state-of-the-art facilities in the new inpatient wing, the Simon Family Tower
- Support from Child Life Specialists, who bring comfort and joy to hospitalized children
- Educational opportunities for physicians and medical students to keep them informed of the newest developments in their fields
- Specialized equipment to meet the medical needs of patients
- Life-changing outdoor adventures to more than 215 children with physical disabilities who stay at Camp Riley each summer.
Thank you for your support.
Watch this Video
Miracle Ride honored by Riley Children's FoundationCongratulations to the team at Miracle Ride on being... More
December 18, 2017
Miracle Ride honored by Riley Children's Foundation December 18, 2017
Congratulations to the team at Miracle Ride on being named our 2017 Champion For Children.×
Child Life Moment with Micah December 18, 2017
Check out this child life moment with Micah and Krista.×
Riley Maternity and Newborn Health December 18, 2017
Every baby deserves a fighting chance. Every family needs compassion. Every dollar helps our fight.×
Child Life Moment with GG December 18, 2017
Check out this child life moment with GG and Maggie.×
Making Moments Possible December 18, 2017
Thank you for joining our fight to make moments like these possible.×
Superhero Strength: Harry's Fight December 15, 2017
Learn how pediatric research at Riley Hospital is helping a boy win his battle against cancer.×
A Child Life Moment November 17, 2017
Check out this child life moment with Andrew and Kathleen.×
Meet Caroline November 1, 2017
Support Riley kids like Caroline this holiday season.×
Meet Josephine November 1, 2017
Support Riley kids like Josephine this holiday season.×
Meet Orion November 1, 2017
Support Riley kids like Orion this holiday season.×