Gifts from donors make a dramatic difference in the level of care and comfort Riley Hospital is able to provide children.
Each year, hospital leadership presents Riley Children’s Foundation with its largest funding priorities.
Because of donations, Riley Hospital is able to offer:
- One of the nation’s leading pediatric research programs, with physician-scientists investigating better ways to treat childhood cancer, diabetes, heart defects, asthma, and many other illnesses.
- Spacious, family-friendly, private rooms and state-of-the-art facilities in the new inpatient wing, the Simon Family Tower
- Support from Child Life Specialists, who bring comfort and joy to hospitalized children
- Educational opportunities for physicians and medical students to keep them informed of the newest developments in their fields
- Specialized equipment to meet the medical needs of patients
- Life-changing outdoor adventures to more than 215 children with physical disabilities who stay at Camp Riley each summer.
Thank you for your support.
Riley Hospital Autism Hub April 4, 2017
Learn how Riley is working to help increase early diagnosis of autism in Indiana.×
Watch this VideoMore
Simon Skjodt Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health Unit at Riley Hospital February 10, 2017
Thanks to a visionary donor, Riley Hospital has a brand new wing. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look before patients arrived in November 2016.×
John Andretti honored as Champion for Children December 20, 2016
Congratulations to John Andretti on receiving the 2016 Dr. Morris Green Champion for Children Award.×
2016 Hope Happens Here Luncheon Finale Video December 20, 2016
Watch our 2016 Hope Happens Here Luncheon Finale Video presented by Barnes & Thornburg LLP.×
Meet our 2017 Riley Champions December 15, 2016
Each year, several special children who show courage and selfless dedication to others through philanthropic efforts are selected to serve as Riley Champions.×
2016 Hope Happens Here Luncheon Recap November 22, 2016
Watch our recap video from the 2016 Hope Happens Here Luncheon.×
Riley kids Say Thank You to Researchers November 18, 2016
Riley kids Caleb, Chloe, Cierra and Dane had the opportunity to meet and thank researchers who are working to cure childhood diseases.×
Meet Kyle Thompson November 18, 2016
Riley kid Kyle Thompson's story shows the importance of supporting Maternity and Newborn Care.×
Family Support Programs at Riley Hospital November 18, 2016
Meet members of the Riley Child Life and Social Work team! Donors fund 75 percent of Child Life and 25 percent of Social Work services at Riley Hospital.×
Watch this Video
Give Hope with Fifth Third Bank and Indiana Blood CenterJoin Fifth Third Bank and Indiana Blood Center this... More
November 9, 2016
Give Hope with Fifth Third Bank and Indiana Blood Center November 9, 2016
Join Fifth Third Bank and Indiana Blood Center this holiday season and give hope to our Riley kids.×