Gifts from donors make a dramatic difference in the level of care and comfort Riley Hospital is able to provide children.
Each year, hospital leadership presents Riley Children’s Foundation with its largest funding priorities.
Because of donations, Riley Hospital is able to offer:
- One of the nation’s leading pediatric research programs, with physician-scientists investigating better ways to treat childhood cancer, diabetes, heart defects, asthma, and many other illnesses.
- Spacious, family-friendly, private rooms and state-of-the-art facilities in the new inpatient wing, the Simon Family Tower
- Support from Child Life Specialists, who bring comfort and joy to hospitalized children
- Educational opportunities for physicians and medical students to keep them informed of the newest developments in their fields
- Specialized equipment to meet the medical needs of patients
- Life-changing outdoor adventures to more than 215 children with physical disabilities who stay at Camp Riley each summer.
Thank you for your support.
Goodbye Caiden July 18, 2017
Six-month-old Caiden Rogers went home from the hospital for the first time in his life with a singing send-off. Mom Shakiyla Rogers says of Riley, “If we didn’t come here, he wouldn’t have made it.”×
Meet Ava Richards June 6, 2017
7-year old Ava Richards and her dad talk about living with type 1 diabetes.×
A Magical Night Under the Sea May 18, 2017
All too often children undergoing cancer treatments cannot stray too far from home. However, at last month’s Riley Cancer Center Family Prom more than 250 patients, family members and staff from Riley Hospital for Children enjoyed an evening of dancing, food and fun. A special thank you to Women for Riley for organizing this annual event for these deserving families.×
Riley Hospital Autism Hub April 4, 2017
Learn how Riley is working to help increase early diagnosis of autism in Indiana.×
Watch this VideoMore
Simon Skjodt Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health Unit at Riley Hospital February 10, 2017
Thanks to a visionary donor, Riley Hospital has a brand new wing. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look before patients arrived in November 2016.×
2016 Hope Happens Here Luncheon Finale Video December 20, 2016
Watch our 2016 Hope Happens Here Luncheon Finale Video presented by Barnes & Thornburg LLP.×
John Andretti honored as Champion for Children December 20, 2016
Congratulations to John Andretti on receiving the 2016 Dr. Morris Green Champion for Children Award.×
Meet our 2017 Riley Champions December 15, 2016
Each year, several special children who show courage and selfless dedication to others through philanthropic efforts are selected to serve as Riley Champions.×
2016 Hope Happens Here Luncheon Recap November 22, 2016
Watch our recap video from the 2016 Hope Happens Here Luncheon.×
Meet Kyle Thompson November 18, 2016
Riley kid Kyle Thompson's story shows the importance of supporting Maternity and Newborn Care.×