St. Nik Run
December 6, 2014
Please join Eli Lilly and other friends of Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health for the sixth annual Sankt Nikolaus Day Lauf 5K & 5 Mile Run/Walk. Contributions made from this fundraising page will help Riley Hospital fulfill the mission of funding the highest level of clinical care, breakthrough pediatric research and cutting-edge facilities at Riley Hospital.
When Evan Meade shakes your hand and smiles, you see the very picture of a strong, healthy American teenager. Then he shows you photos from a little over a year ago. A frail shadow of a boy lies in a bed. 140 pounds. No eyebrows. Translucent skin. Leukemia. It is impossible to believe this is the same person. “They say I probably shouldn’t have made it,” Evan confides. But today, he is cancer free! “I don’t think ‘thank you’ is near enough,” Evan says, struggling for words. He says he owes his life to God and his doctors. “They are the reason I’m still here today.”
Join me and great Riley kids like Evan as we raise money for Riley Hospital. Click the "Donate Now" button to make your donation. On behalf of myself and Riley Children's Foundation, thank you for your support.
Like we have done the past three years, if you care to run/walk in the 2014 event, a tax deductible donation of $35 or MORE directly to Riley Hospital for CHILDREN can be done using the link below. This comes with entry into the St. Nik race and a long sleeve cotton shirt.
Make a $45 donation or more and I’ll make it a tech long sleeve shirt.
If you care to run/walk in the 2014 event, a donation of $35 or MORE directly to Riley Hospital can be done using the link below.
Thank you for your past support to Riley Hospital for Children through the St. Nikolaus Campaign.
- Recruit 10+ members to join your fundraising team and each of you will receive Riley bracelets, at no cost.
- Each person can earn Riley gear and experiences by achieving fundraising milestones. Each benefit is added to the previous benefit(s) as more funds are raised:
- Free Race Entry to St. Nik Run and Walk: $35 +
- Riley T-Shirt: $100+
- Riley Gear Bag: $250+
- Riley Hospital Tour: $500+
- Invitation to Volunteer at Child Life Party: $1000+
- Two Complimentary Tickets to our Annual Luncheon: $2500+