- Riley Champions are typically between the ages of 8-18 and demonstrate the "Chad Keown Spirit of Riley," showing a desire to leave a legacy of helping others.
- Junior Champions are Riley patients younger than 8 years old whose families have a heart for giving back.
- As ambassadors for Riley, our Champions (or parents/guardians of Junior Champions) need to be comfortable sharing their stories publicly.
- Selected Champions are notified in late summer and publicly announced in the fall.
- All nominations are due by Friday, July 2, 2021.
Meet the 2021 Riley Champions, returning for a second year of service:
- Katherine Alderfer, Winona Lake
- Kylee Appman, Gentryville
- Britton Helmuth, Harlan
- Luke Jackson, Bloomington
- Ke’Mora McMiller, Indianapolis
- Jace Randel, Wabash
- Addyson Wooldridge, Lafayette
Your Impact on the Riley Relief Fund June 2, 2020
We put out the call that Riley Hospital for Children needed help during the COVID pandemic and you answered. Find out how your donations impacted Riley kids, their families, and hospital staff.×
Nurses Week 2020 May 7, 2020
A heartfelt thank you to the nurses at Riley Hosptial for Children as we celebrate Nurses Week!×
Waiting for Two Miracles April 27, 2020
Riley mom Amie Hastings lost her job due to the coronavirus pandemic. Your donations to the Riley Relief Fund provides emergency assistance to Riley families during the coronavirus crisis. It also supports Riley program and team member needs, and gives doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals flexibility as they respond to the evolving healthcare crisis.×
Happy Birthday, Teddy! April 16, 2020
Riley kid Giancarlo "Teddy" Gomez celebrates his eighth birthday at Riley Hospital for Children. Please join us in wishing him a Happy Birthday!×
A Piece of Riley June 27, 2019
I am the Riley Wagon. I mean a lot of things to different people. I'm also a way for donors, like the Burr family, to give back to Riley Hospital for Children.×
Be the Star You Are May 22, 2019
Check out this behind the scenes look at the 2019 Riley Cancer Center Prom.×
Meet Rowan Breyts March 19, 2019
A baby dies in Indiana about every 14 hours. Rowan Breyts was not one of them. However, he came dangerously close.×
Be the Hope NOW: The Campaign for Kids December 19, 2018
We have launched a $175 million campaign for Riley Hospital to save kids’ lives through three high-priority programs.×
Kennedy's Story: How Family Support Helps December 19, 2018
Watch the Strayer Family's story about their Riley journey.×
Sheila and Jameson's Story December 19, 2018
Sheila Dolan shares how the donor-funded Riley Maternity and Newborn Health team saved her life, and her son’s life.×