Gifts from donors make a dramatic difference in the level of care and comfort Riley Hospital is able to provide children.
Each year, hospital leadership presents Riley Children’s Foundation with its largest funding priorities.
Because of donations, Riley Hospital is able to offer:
- One of the nation’s leading pediatric research programs, with physician-scientists investigating better ways to treat childhood cancer, diabetes, heart defects, asthma, and many other illnesses.
- Spacious, family-friendly, private rooms and state-of-the-art facilities in the new inpatient wing, the Simon Family Tower
- Support from Child Life Specialists, who bring comfort and joy to hospitalized children
- Educational opportunities for physicians and medical students to keep them informed of the newest developments in their fields
- Specialized equipment to meet the medical needs of patients
- Life-changing outdoor adventures to more than 215 children with physical disabilities who stay at Camp Riley each summer.
Thank you for your support.
Nurses Week 2020 May 7, 2020
A heartfelt thank you to the nurses at Riley Hosptial for Children as we celebrate Nurses Week!×
Waiting for Two Miracles April 27, 2020
Riley mom Amie Hastings lost her job due to the coronavirus pandemic. Your donations to the Riley Relief Fund provides emergency assistance to Riley families during the coronavirus crisis. It also supports Riley program and team member needs, and gives doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals flexibility as they respond to the evolving healthcare crisis.×
Happy Birthday, Teddy! April 16, 2020
Riley kid Giancarlo "Teddy" Gomez celebrates his eighth birthday at Riley Hospital for Children. Please join us in wishing him a Happy Birthday!×
A Piece of Riley June 27, 2019
I am the Riley Wagon. I mean a lot of things to different people. I'm also a way for donors, like the Burr family, to give back to Riley Hospital for Children.×
Be the Star You Are May 22, 2019
Check out this behind the scenes look at the 2019 Riley Cancer Center Prom.×
Meet Rowan Breyts March 19, 2019
A baby dies in Indiana about every 14 hours. Rowan Breyts was not one of them. However, he came dangerously close.×
Kennedy's Story: How Family Support Helps December 19, 2018
Watch the Strayer Family's story about their Riley journey.×
Riley Leadership Message December 19, 2018
Hear from Riley leadership about supporting Be the Hope NOW: The Campaign for Kids.×
Christian's Research Story December 19, 2018
Learn how Riley research helped save Christian Daugherty's life.×
Sheila and Jameson's Story December 19, 2018
Sheila Dolan shares how the donor-funded Riley Maternity and Newborn Health team saved her life, and her son’s life.×