Gifts from donors make a dramatic difference in the level of care and comfort Riley Hospital is able to provide children.
Each year, hospital leadership presents Riley Children’s Foundation with its largest funding priorities.
Because of donations, Riley Hospital is able to offer:
- One of the nation’s leading pediatric research programs, with physician-scientists investigating better ways to treat childhood cancer, diabetes, heart defects, asthma, and many other illnesses.
- Spacious, family-friendly, private rooms and state-of-the-art facilities in the new inpatient wing, the Simon Family Tower
- Support from Child Life Specialists, who bring comfort and joy to hospitalized children
- Educational opportunities for physicians and medical students to keep them informed of the newest developments in their fields
- Specialized equipment to meet the medical needs of patients
- Life-changing outdoor adventures to more than 215 children with physical disabilities who stay at Camp Riley each summer.
Thank you for your support.
A Piece of Riley June 27, 2019
I am the Riley Wagon. I mean a lot of things to different people. I'm also a way for donors, like the Burr family, to give back to Riley Hospital for Children.×
Be the Star You Are May 22, 2019
Check out this behind the scenes look at the 2019 Riley Cancer Center Prom.×
Meet Rowan Breyts March 19, 2019
A baby dies in Indiana about every 14 hours. Rowan Breyts was not one of them. However, he came dangerously close.×
Christian's Research Story December 19, 2018
Learn how Riley research helped save Christian Daugherty's life.×
Kennedy's Story: How Family Support Helps December 19, 2018
Watch the Strayer Family's story about their Riley journey.×
Sheila and Jameson's Story December 19, 2018
Sheila Dolan shares how the donor-funded Riley Maternity and Newborn Health team saved her life, and her son’s life.×
Be the Hope NOW: The Campaign for Kids December 19, 2018
We have launched a $175 million campaign for Riley Hospital to save kids’ lives through three high-priority programs.×
Riley Leadership Message December 19, 2018
Hear from Riley leadership about supporting Be the Hope NOW: The Campaign for Kids.×
2018 Race for Riley October 8, 2018
Congratulations to Race for Riley on 22 years and nearly $4 million raised for the kids at Riley Hospital.×
Meet Hunter Schermerhorn September 27, 2018
A phone call from Hunter’s school nurse turned a life changing cancer diagnosis for the Schermerhorn family. See how Riley research is helping kids like Hunter and his family find the answers they desperately need.×