Riley Children’s Foundation Kicks off Gift of Hope Happens Here
Every sick or injured child in Indiana who needs life-saving care can turn to Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health. This holiday season, hope and healing are precious gifts you can give by joining Riley Children’s Foundation in a variety of ways.
Purchase ornaments for $10 each featuring artwork designed by Riley kids:
- Penguin ornament: Purchase at the gift shops in Riley Hospital, IU Health University Hospital and Simon Cancer Center. Designed by 14-year-old Jace Randel, Wabash, Ind.
- Ice Skates ornament: Available at Speedway convenience stores statewide. This ornament was designed by 14-year-old Olivia Stoy, Ashley, Ind.
- Elf ornament: This ornament was designed by 2-year-old Luke Chapman, Evansville, Ind.
- Red Wagon ornament: This custom piece was designed by local artist Justin Patten, a Herron School of Art graduate.
- Both the Elf and Red Wagon ornaments are available online only at RileyHolidayCards.org
Riley Holiday Cards, matching the ornament artwork, are available for corporate or individual orders at RileyHolidayCards.org.
Riley Giving Tuesday, November 28, will focus on raising $100,000 in one day with:
- A live broadcast by JMV of 1070 The Fan at Circle Centre Mall, 3:00 – 7:00 p.m. On-site donations over $20 will enter your name in an hourly drawing for prizes.
- Indiana Blood Center will be hosting a blood drive from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. at Circle Centre Mall.
- Celebrity Q&A all day on RileyGivingTuesday.org. See local celebrities answer questions from visitors to the website, a fun and engaging platform where you can donate to Riley.
- All donations over $5 count towards unlocking a $15,000 matching gift from Fairway Outdoor once the number of donors exceeds 400.
Kroger is the statewide presenting sponsor of the Gift of Hope Happens Here. In addition, French Lick Resort will match any gift between November 1 and December 31 up to $200,000 total. #GiveHope to Riley kids this season by making a gift at RileyKids.org.
About Riley Children’s Foundation
Riley Children’s Foundation is the fundraising arm of Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health and the founding organization that opened Riley Hospital in 1924. Today Riley Hospital is recognized as one of the best children’s hospitals in the nation and is the only comprehensive children’s research hospital in the state of Indiana. Our mission is to raise funds statewide to support Riley Hospital funding priorities: pediatric research and patient care, maternity and newborn health and family support programs. Riley Children’s Foundation also funds Camp Riley and the James Whitcomb Riley Museum Home and Billie Lou Wood Visitor Center. For more information, visit RileyKids.org.