Thank You For Giving Hope
Caring friends made this year’s The Gift of Hope Happens Here holiday season giving campaign a big success for the kids at Riley Hospital. Riley Children’s Foundation wants to thank donors for making many significant milestones possible.
- 20,217 gifts were made during the campaign, and French Lick Resort matched all gifts up to $150,000;
- Donors gave $75,875 on Giving Tuesday alone — a 136% increase over 2015;
- 8,232 first-time donors made gifts to Riley;
- Riley Hospital employees participated in record-breaking numbers, with 601 team members making gifts through the Employee Giving Program;
- Fifth Third Bank and Indiana Blood Center completed their third year as the statewide sponsors of the Gift of Hope Happens Here campaign;
- Clear Channel Outdoor provided a $10,000 gift to Riley once we hit 300 donors on Giving Tuesday;
- Renewal by Andersen was our #GiveHope sponsor, giving a dollar (up to $10,000) every time #GiveHope was used on social media;
- Gift of Hope Happens Here commercials ran in five media markets across Indiana.
Gifts are being put to use supporting the most urgent needs at Riley Hospital, ensuring that children have access to world-class pediatric health care, comforting family support services and groundbreaking pediatric research.
On behalf of all families served by Riley Hospital for Children, thank you for your generosity!