Year-End Giving Success
Caring friends made this year’s The Gift of Hope Happens Here holiday season giving campaign a big success for the kids at Riley Hospital. Riley Children’s Foundation wants to thank donors for making many significant milestones possible.
- More than 12,000 gifts were made during the campaign, and French Lick Resort matched all gifts up to $200,000;
- 620 donors gave $114,747 on Giving Tuesday alone;
- More than 3,000 first-time donors made gifts to Riley;
- The Gift of Hope Happens Here commercials ran in five media markets across Indiana;
- Thank you to Kroger for serving as the statewide sponsor of The Gift of Hope Happens Here campaign this year.
Gifts are being put to use supporting the most urgent needs at Riley Hospital, ensuring that children have access to world-class pediatric health care, comforting family support services and groundbreaking pediatric research.
On behalf of all families served by Riley Hospital for Children, thank you for your generosity!