Congrats to our Next Generation Philanthropists
May 22, 2019
Topics: About Us
Riley Children’s Foundation is excited to announce the Next Generation Philanthropists Class of 2019. This graduating class of high school seniors has displayed exceptional leadership and character through their contributions to their school’s Riley Dance Marathon or Kids Caring & Sharing™ program.
This class is made of up students from across the state. They’ve been a part of established Riley fundraising programs and they’ve started new fundraising efforts. They are Riley kids and Riley siblings. They’ve spent hundreds of hours raising thousands of dollars—all for the kids at Riley Hospital for Children!
Here is the Next Generation Philanthropists Class of 2019:
- Mallory Cole, Carmel High School
- Kathryn Gauer, Terre Haute North Vigo High School
- Taylor Harmon, Bloomington High School South
- Ali Klein, Herron High School
- Lydia Moesner, Boonville High School
- Kelsey Owen, Plymouth High School
- Frances & Harry Shook, West Lafayette Jr./Sr. High School
- Kendall Wilkes, Westfield High School
- Madeleine Wisler, Seymour High School
On behalf of all of us at Riley Children’s Foundation, THANK YOU for all you’ve done for the kids!
Learn more at BeTheHopeNow.org.
comments powered by Disqus