Riley Relief Fund Update: How Donations are Helping
June 3, 2020
Riley put out the call that help was needed, and supporters responded in incredible ways.
More than 3,000 individual donors and corporations have contributed to the Riley Relief Fund, established to help Riley Hospital for Children team members and families cope with the challenges of the coronavirus outbreak.
Here are just a few examples of what those gifts are providing:
• Emergency assistance such as rent, car and utility payments for the increasing number of Riley families who are struggling financially
• An on-site food pantry for Riley team members facing food insecurity
• iPads to facilitate care team consultations with patients with COVID-19 and their families
• Expanded Spiritual Care & Chaplaincy Services to support healing and wholeness in patients, families and staff
• Computers and other devices for the Riley School Program to help with expanded e-learning needs
Riley Children’s Foundation is deeply grateful to all who have been able to contribute during this challenging time. We know families and Riley team members will continue to need our support in the weeks and months to come. Philanthropic support has never been so critical.
Thank you to all who are uplifting the needs of Indiana’s children by continuing to support Riley. We appreciate you more than you can possibly know. If you would like to make a donation to support the Riley Relief Fund please visit RileyKids.org/Relief.
comments powered by Disqus