Top Five Reasons We Love Our Riley Nurses
May 5, 2016
Topics: Riley Staff Profiles
In honor of National Nurses Week (May 6-12) I want to thank the nurses who helped my family during my daughter Lucy’s journey as a heart surgery patient at Riley Hospital.
All the nurses that we encountered during our stay at Riley Hospital were wonderful. However, Jill and Grace specifically will hold a place in our hearts forever.
I never anticipated ever knowing any nurses, but those two angels make me count my blessings daily that they became part of our journey. Both of them offered much needed hugs, lent their ears for counseling, and took care of our daughter Lucy when we couldn’t.
Here are the top five reasons we love our Riley Nurses:
1. They were there for me during the hardest days of my life.
2. They loved Lucy as if she was their own.
3. No matter how stressful the situation, they handled it with such ease.
4. They went above and beyond their normal job description.
5. They always walked in the room with a smile and made me feel that everything would be just fine. They truly cared and were always ready to help.
Thank you, Riley nurses, for everything you do!
comments powered by Disqus