Ways to Support Riley Kids
We invite you to check out the list below for ways to support Riley in the community over the next couple of months!
Love's Travel Stops and Country Stores
To donate customers can purchase a paper Children's Miracle Network Hospitals balloon for $1, $5, $10 or $20 or they can round up their change to the nearest dollar at the register. When visiting locations through September 30, 2021, please thank the employees!
You will also want to save the date for National Coffee Day on September 29th! You can purchase any size coffee for $1.00 with all proceeds supporting Riley kids when you stop at an Indiana location. Coffee purchases must be made through the Love's Connect app.
Jiffy Lube of Indiana
Now through September 30 stop by your nearest Jiffy Lube in Indiana to support Riley kids. They are accepting donations and customers who make a $3.00 minimum donation at the register will receive a coupon for $7.00 off their next oil change. Find your nearest location here.
Sweet treats, cool eats and a delicious way to support Riley! Customers can round up their purchase to the nearest dollar to support Riley Hospital for Children through September 30th.
Miracle Treat Day is back! On October 28th when you purchase a blizzard at least $1.00 from every blizzard sold will come back to Riley.
Lifetime Fitness - Ride of a Lifetime
- September 25, 2021
- Fishers and Castle Creek
- National, one-day workout fundraising event
- Register here to create a fundraising page if you would like to spin in honor of Riley kids!
- September 15-28
- Kraft will donate $1.00 from the purchase of each Mio, Crystal Light on the go and Kraft mac & cheese purchased from Kroger stores in Indiana.
- November 6
- Extra Life participants can raise money year-round through online or tabletop gaming. Extra Life Game Day brings awareness to the cause via a 24-hour fundraising day.
- Learn more and register to play here
Speedway Convenience Stores
Speedway locations are rounding up for Riley at their registers all year long. Ask them to round up your purchase if they forget to ask you.
Panda Express locations are rounding up for Riley at their registers all year long. Ask them to round up your purchase if they forget to ask you.
The Shop Indy
Indianapolis Colts star Kenny Moore designed a Mighty Mason shirt and sticker to benefit The Mighty Mason Fund for Palliative Care at Riley Hospital for Children.
- October 1- December 31
- Central Indiana Donatos locations will be offering the option to round up your total when ordering online
- Use promo code 624 when ordering and receive the following combo with $2.00 coming back to Riley
- $27.99 for 2 large single topping pizzas and asiago or cinnamon bread
*This blog was updated on 9/14/2021*
comments powered by Disqus